Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Megan + Ben = Love

On July 13, 2012 a very special couple said "I DO".  I was lucky to not only be a part of the wedding, but to be maid of honor for my very best friend since high school.  As some of you may now, an unfortunate event happened and I lost quite a bit of my pictures.  Fortunately, there is Facebook and I can steal others photos.  Here are a few from the amazing day.  Thank you Megs and Benny for letting me be a part of it and sharing your special day with me.
The bridesmaids

The bride and I....I do love her so.

Having a cocktail before the reception.

Giving my speech.  You can't see but my hands were shaking like crazy!

Quick family picture...again had to steal from others.

The groom and groomsman putting on a special performance for the bride.

The beautiful bride herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment