Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 13, 2012

7 Months!



I am loving this age!  Adlee is loving all veggies, oatmeal, and fruit.  Right now she is eating about 3-4 oz. at a time and eats breakfast and supper.  We have tried giving her a few puffs and some more solid foods, but it scares the living daylights out of me and she almost gags on them.  So we are going to wait on that for awhile.  She smiles ALL THE TIME.....and I am not even exaggerating.  She is such a good baby.  She has her two bottom teeth, and after they popped through she is finally sleeping through the night again!  She loves to jump in her jumper, play with stuffed animals and loves loves loves her blankies!  She loves to grab things she knows she can't have (cell phone, remote, dad's glasses) and has not started scooting or crawling at all yet.  She is a champ at sitting up and leans all over the place to get what she needs.  I hear from everybody that I should never wish her to reach this milestone early :)  Still not much hair, but I was pretty bald until I was three so I don't think there is much hope for her!  She took her first plane ride and was a champ through the whole thing.  Slept most of the time in the air, and when we were in the airport for hours on end (thats another story) she happily played and loved to people watch.  So happy she is in our lives and cannot imagine a moment without her!


No comments:

Post a Comment