Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 2- A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

I would have to say my mom.  She has been the biggest supporter of anything I do.  I mean really folks.....she raised four children, all under the age of five! (She looks exhausted here!)  My dad worked full time and was a head coach for football and basketball.  Not only did she make every game he coached, but she lugged all four of us with her.  We were his biggest fans.  We did art projects every day after school, and she somehow made garage clothes in jr. high okay to wear. She inspires me everyday.  From her patience with everyday life, to her finally completing her life long goal of attaining a college degree.  She will graduate next year after she put it all on hold to raise my siblings and I.   She spends 20 minutes or more of her day to listen to me rant and rave about my life.  She is proud of every little thing I do, and she would do anything for me.  How can you not be close with the person who gave you life?  I love you mom.  Thanks for being my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment