Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 1: A picture of yourself with ten facts...

1.  I actually LOVE my job, not just like, but LOVE!! Not many people can say that.....
2.  I am 1 year and 4 months older than Dan.  It explains the maturity difference between us ;)
3.  I enjoy the Disney Channel.  Yes people.... High School Musical is one of my favorites.  I can thoroughly relate to Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, and The Suite Life on Deck with my first graders with complete confidence.
4.  My very best friends are my two brothers and sister.  They know me the best, and still (seem) to love me.
5.  I talk to my mom at least once a day on the phone.  Usually twenty minutes or more.  People at her work know my voice by heart :)
6.  I enjoy working out.  New workout classes have been my thing so far this year.  Ask my Casselton friends.....luckily I do not embarrass easily.
7.  When I get nervous I often say very inappropriate comments.  Not on purpose though.
8.  I have gray hairs, and I am only 27 years old :(
9.  I love old worn out t-shirts.  Even if I get them from thrift stores.  After a few washes they feel like yours, and they are my favorite to work out in.
10.  My nieces and nephews are my most favorite people to hang out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment