Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Adlee's First Birthday Party!

Hip-Hippo-Ray!
It's Adlee's First Birthday!

This was our theme of her very first birthday party.  We had so much fun and even though I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted or a lot of our guest couldn't show up because of the weather we still had a blast!  The tutu didn't stay on long because lets face it.....not to easy to crawl in.  How lucky and blessed are we?











I sure do love my Grandpa.  (Sorry about the picture overload, but too many cute ones of them to not share!)

















Get this off of me!!


We ended up eating pizza instead of tacos because of the weather!  Easier anyway.... :)












Yum!  I love pizza!


I know....mean mom.  She already got to dig into a cake for her one year pictures.....so we just did a cupcake for her first birthday!

And....picture overload!  Too many cute one, sorry :)


































Pictures with all our guests.  Crazy Uncle Steve....

Aunt Kasey, Uncle Justin, and Bentley

Uncle Rob and Auntie Em

No comments:

Post a Comment