Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 18, 2012

A few random pictures...

Here are a few random snapshots that I thought were just too sweet not to share.  Baby A loves the camera :)
I have caught little Adlee more than once sleeping on her side.   I think this is her new sleeping position :)

Playing with Grandpa Hyland

All the second cousins together.  Kaylee, Matt, Gabriel, Bentley, and Adlee

Grandma Hyland got to watch both Adlee and Bentley for the day.  She was tired by the end!!

I mean really?   She is so sweet...

Cuddles with mom... I wonder when that bald spot will go away?!

So serious at bath time....

Just having a quick talk outside.

Whisker rubs from Uncle Rob

Three Generations....Great Grandma Hyland, Grandpa Hyland,  Aunt Kasey, Cousin Bentley, Mom, and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment