Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

I love going home to Glenwood and being with my family.  So sad my baby brother had to cancel his flight from California.  He just had to much school work and couldn't miss class.  I guess that happens, but we were so excited for him to see baby Adlee.  We did get to Skype a few times, but it just wasn't the same.  Regardless of Derrek not being there, we had an amazing time.  We got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa, play with Bentley, and watch Uncle Rob play basketball.  It was a wornderful weekend with lots of blessings to be thankful for.  Never forgetting the ultimate sacrifice...He is Risen!

Grumpy faces with Uncle Rob.

Bath time with grandma!

Taking time out for a picture with my new pink bunny :)

Rob, his girlfriend Emily, and Liz

Justin, Kasey, and Little B

Our family picture.  So blessed...so very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment