Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Nursery

What you see as you walk in Adlee's room.  I still need to fill a few of the frames but wanted to use her newborn pictures!

Another look of whats below the wall hangings.

The little lady's crib.  I need to take out the bumpers and blankets, but wanted to see the full effect of it all before I did!

A different view from the door.

A look at her changing table/dresser.  It is my grandpa's dresser from when he was a little boy!

Here is a look of the banner that I plan on hanging above her crib over the window.  Just waiting on Dan to get the shades for her!  Also a close up look of her rug as well from IKEA.

What you see as you walk in.  Dan made the hooks for hanging.  Pintrest we love you!

Adlee's closet!  Already filled with too many clothes!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the nursery Kiley! Yellow and gray are so cute together! :) I also heard I missed seeing you at school today! Jayden had to rub it in to me that she got to see Mrs. Hicks... oh AND Adlee too! :) I can't wait to meet her... Monday can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete