Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 31, 2011

The Nursery

Wow....this room has been quite a work in progress.  So far we have the walls painted, crib up and one piece of furniture!  I need to organize a bunch, and put some stuff up on the walls!  Only 7 weeks left, I better get going...
I still need to get blinds, a rocker, more baskets, make her decoration for behind her crib, hang up the things we have bought for behind her changing table, and Dan needs to make shelves.  We'll get it done right?
So it starts out like this.  We finally got Dan's office furniture moved out and could start painting!


Here is the closet view.  We had to move that huge safe in there as it is over 1,000 pounds and I just can't justify trying to get it moved down into the basement.  Especially when we plan on moving soon ;)  

Here is another look with the walls painted, and all of her goodies!

Another look with the gray and yellow both showing.


So...now we have the crib set up and a dresser/changing table, but I need to ORGANIZE and straighten up!  Next weekend I am actually home maybe :)

Need 6 more baskets.......

Her closet with that most adorable safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment