Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

17 weeks....and counting!

A sweet picture Dan snapped this week.  I fall more in love everyday with my little one.  I can't believe how attached both Dan and I are to this little miracle.  We both cannot wait to meet him/her.  We are constantly using our "pillow talk" time to discuss all the things we want to do as a family.  What we think the little one will be like, look like, act like....and the name!  The anticipation is killing me and I am not even half way there yet!  

We have our ultrasound appointment in just a few short weeks.  We have yet to decide if we want to find out or not.  I have heard so many good things from both angles.  I suppose we better talk about it a bit more before the big appointment.  Most of all, I just want to hear the baby is healthy and that everything is just as it should be.  We love you Baby Hicks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment